Llanspyddid, Brecon, Powys
Bluebell Loft is a well-equipped self-catering apartment in an unique location. Located in a 16th century farmhouse on a working farm, this modern conversion provides bright and spacious accommodation for up to 4 people. The apartment offers a great base from which to explore Mid Wales and the Brecon Beacons National Park.
The historic market town of Brecon is only 1 mile away. This charming town is at the confluence of two rivers, the Usk and the Honddu. The town hosts a bustling traditonal market on every Tuesday and Friday. A good opportunity to sample the best of Welsh food and crafts. There are many attractions to visit including a Norman Cathedral, the South Wales Borderers Museum and the Brecknock Museum.
Brecon and the surrounding area offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as walking, climbing, canoeing, horse riding and much more. Within easy reach of Bluebell loft, you can visit the National Park Visitor Center, Llangorse Rope Climbing and Multi Activity Centre, Llangorse Lake and Brecon Mountain Railway. Golfers will have a choice of 18 hole courses close by.
After a busy day, you can return to the peaceful location of Bluebell Loft. Bluebell Loft benefits from access to a shared garden, where you can relax after a day of sightseeing and enjoy a glass of wine or a BBQ in a lovely rural setting.
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 double, 1 twin, 2 kingsized or twin)
- Sleeps: 8
- Bathrooms: 2
- Ample private parking
- Barbeque and garden furniture
- Non-smoking property
- Ample parking
- Sorry no pets
- Nearest town: Brecon, 1 mile
- Nearest Airport: Bristol or Cardiff, 1 hour drive
- Nearest railway station: Abergavenny, 30 minutes drive
- Village shops, pubs and inns within walking distance
- Riverside location
- Swimming and fishing in trout pool
- Walking, rock climbing, mountain biking, pony trekking
- Hang gliding, canoeing, sailing
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Brecon Mountain Railway
Bluebell Loft, Penishapentre Farm, Llanspyddid, Brecon, Powys LD3 8PB